An update? What!?
This blog's been dead for a couple of weeks or something. Not much has happened in that time, of course. My girlfriend and I have rediscovered WoW, and we do everything there together now. Keeps the game more interesting than it is otherwise. I try not to spend too much time on the game now, because I truly know its addictive nature by now.
My computer Cerberus is still having issues, but it seems it boils down to fan control. If I can somehow get that issue out of the way, and the issue of my guitar's jack input being busted, I can finally get back to toying with music again. I've lost a shitload of data due to a faulty hard drive wipe, but I'm still on my feet. I backed up my music projects, after all. Today I even realized where my sound of choice comes from: The Misfits albums Cuts From The Crypt and American Psycho. The *booming* toms and bass in particular. Listen to the intro of Dead Kings Rise and you'll know exactly what I mean.
And cheap airline tickets for this summer might leave me with enough money to get my Hess tattoo very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment