For the last couple of days I've been moving all my files to my F drive, so that I could format and reinstall Windows on my C drive. That means my Cubase projects, all my music, software and drivers for everything and my pictures. Now guess what.
..that's right. The installer formatted my F drive and installed a fresh copy of Windows there. I should've known something would go wrong. Horribly wrong. I've found a program that at least tries to recover my losses, but nonetheless this is a horrible event. It says "55400 files in progress" now, so I suppose all might not be lost. Still, though. Fuck.
1 comment:
My files
--------
Easy come
Easy go
Where they went
We'll never know
Gates of Hell
Is the machine
All my files will
no more be seen
Crying weepin
the bucket bit
giga bytes are
lost to it..
/BekuL
Post a Comment