So, today has been dedicated to math problems. I've got my exam coming up in two days, and I need to pass it. However, some certain subjects seem to have escaped me, like what the number E *really* is, or signifies. Teachers seem to have decided that "that's just the way it is" way too often. I can't learn like that. I have to see the whole picture. So, I started researching E on the internet. I found some interesting discussions, and one where a forum user pointed out how funny it was that youth were discussing the history of maths on a forum. I also found a link to this article. I'm still not 100% on the theory around it, but it did clear up a bit.
I'm a bit uneasy about this exam. I know I'll pass, but still. I gotta pull myself together.
No comments:
Post a Comment