Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Exam Is Over

There were a couple of things I messed up on the exam. Ironically, one of those things was probability (which is what I've usually excelled at). Instead of writing a problem normally, they used signs and symbols all the way, which confused me and made me apply the wrong formulas. If you want me to solve something, tell me what you want instead of just P(G|F) and such. Fuck.

Today I found out the name of a game I remember playing when I was about 8, which is called Solstice: The Quest for the Staff of Demnos. An isometric puzzle-ish game, where you play as a wizard. I remember it as fun, although hard, and I gotta find a ROM of it.

After watching ScrewAttacks gaming videos I've come to realize that I want a Nintendo Power Glove and another Zapper. Not for gaming, mind you, but they look awesome. They'd make great toys, or gadgets for whatever movie one could make.

No comments: