Yesterday I was really ill. While lying there in bed, I came up with several topics I could discuss here in my blog. Now, however, I've forgotten it all. Or, I still remember thinking of how exactly World of Warcraft hooks players, which in my case I'd say I was fooled by what seemed in the beginning to be a dynamic world. It proved to be quite static after all.
What I'm going to do here today is to write a quick overview of my two main computers at this moment. One will get an overhaul this weekend.
Fenrir
The Gaming PC
CPU: Pentium 4 - 2,8GHz
RAM: 1gb pc3200
HDD: 80gb 7200rpm
GFX: ATI Radeon X800 XT
Tiamat
The Audio Workstation
CPU: Intel Celeron 2,4GHz
RAM: 1,25gb pc2700
HDD: 80gb 7200rpm
GFX: GeForce 5200
The ideal thing to do would be to upgrade Tiamat.. But I think the ram I'm about to get is pc3200, and reinstalling all my audio software on Tiamat will be a chore. So.. We'll see.
Oh, and for those who love Mr.T:
Clicky.
No comments:
Post a Comment