Friday, November 16, 2007

Oblivion Again

Having finished both the main storyline, the arena and the fighter's guild quests in Oblivion, I can safely say that I'm done now. I also finished the Dark Brotherhood on my Xbox save. Looking at how the whole game world works, I've thought of what Oblivion would be like as an MMO several times. I mean, such a vast world should have a bit better interactivity and life. More adventurers running about the forests, and not just static bandits waiting for you to pop up in their camps. But on the other hand, that'd probably just mean sneakies with bows everywhere, killing you on sight for your loot. Rethinking the whole thing, the only thing actually MMO-worthy is the game world. The class system would be broken, and there's so little to do.

..so. The temperature outside is below 0. I ought to try to take some nice macro pictures. Unfortunately it's sort of hard as my hands are somewhat shaky. I've got some guitar work to do as well (Carry On Wayward Son). First of all, of course, I need to finish my coffee.

No comments: