For a change I can actually remember my dreams from tonight. I need to write this down before they disappear.
It started in a bar of some kind. I think it was christmas. I was there with a mate and my cousins. There were lots of people there, eating and drinking and enjoying themselves, sitting at a long table. Time went by, and some left, and the barkeep or waiter said that it was getting really late. I think my cousins had left, and my mate had gone to the bathroom, when suddenly a vietnamese guy I went to school with came by. I called out for him to come join us, but I'm not sure if he did.
Next part of my dream. A separate dream, perhaps. I was running from a crazy guy in a tank. I can't remember how I got him after me or anything, but I remember him driving over fences to get to me. I had to run into a building to escape, but he had henchmen placed in there. So I threw two of them over the railing, down onto the concrete floor in the basement. Head first. Then I ran into the next room, and ran straight into a bullet. That kinda sucks. Game over.
Final part! Now I was suddenly in a video store. It was actually part of a job interview, but while showing me around the boss apparently had trailed off alot. He had showed me the inside of several bars and restaurants in the mall this all was in already. So, the video store. There was a sofa there with a dog and a white stratocaster. They told me not to touch the guitar, but I did anyways. As I put it back, it started sliding and fell onto the floor. Suck. I put it back again, and it staid put this time. The dog hadn't reacted at all. There were other dogs there too, and a cat.
That's all I remember. The feeling that it was christmas stuck in me even when I woke up. The christmas party at the bar was really nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment