Thursday, September 20, 2007

Personality?

Now I've finished tabbing Misfits' Dr Phibes Rises Again for a friend. This leaves me with the choices of either reading a book or playing PS2. Oh, and I stumbled across some personality tests earlier today while looking at studies. Quite interesting, tests that can point out things I can't see about myself. According to both the Myers-Briggs test and the Jung Typology test I'm an INTJ kind of person. The most interesting factor is that I scored 75% on intuition.

There was even a list of careers best suited for that kind of personality. I feel like listing them up here as well.
  • Scientist
  • Engineer
  • Professor / Teacher
  • Medical Doctor / Dentist
  • Corporate Strategist and Organization Builder
  • Business Administrator / Manager
  • Military Leader
  • Lawyer / Attorney
  • Judge
  • Computer Programmer, System Analyst, Computer Specialist
Not all of those feel like anything I could ever do, but that's the list anyways. There was another list somewhere, but I suppose the same basics hold true. Why didn't it list Rock Star and Dictator though?

Now, for a different kind of personality test. This one builds on five factors, which you can see on its site, because I'll only be showing some parts of it. The most interesting things this test showed me was that I'm a very open person (as in the opposite of a liar), not very sympathetic, and quite well-organized. I'm apparently tough, critical and uncompromising, which I can agree with. Still, I'm very liberal (I have a strong sense of morals, and don't have very high regard for other rules), adventurous and imaginative. I am, after all, a romantic dreamer. Does that sound odd combined with some of the other aspects?

No comments: