It's been a while since my last update. Things have happened since then. Isn't it funny how life goes on even when you don't post to your blog? First up, I've upgraded my computer. A guy who strips computers for parts for a living (or as a hobby, hell if I know) left a chassis with a good motherboard and cpu outside my father's place. That is, a Celeron 2,4Ghz processor, and a Gigabyte GA-8SGXL motherboard. I also got a GeForce FX 5200 from my cousin a while ago. Although this might not sound too impressive, it's quite the upgrade for me. And I didn't pay anything at all!
What else is new? I'll tell you. Iced Earth has scheduled a concert here in Norway the same week as the Rush concert! If I can only land a ticket my life will be slightly closer to complete. My World of Warcraft gaming has slowed down to a dumb crawl. I sort of lost interest. Again. Luckily, my girlfriend and I are gaming through Zelda: Ocarina of Time on my old Nintendo 64 now.
In a week I'll be going on to math studies. I'll finish around christmas, and then I'll be ready to go on with IT studies. I'll make a fine sysadmin.
No comments:
Post a Comment