I've thought about aiming for politics more than 0nce in my life. It'd be wonderful to have a hand in how one's own country is ruled. Norway, however, is in a political chaos. I guess most countries are, at that. Norway is ruled by the general misconception that "one should be nice to everyone". That idea is of course great in theory, but this leads to a society where crime is in fact rewarded. Beggars from all over the world gather here, and you can see them everywhere. There's gang violence in what seems to be most of the cities, not only the major ones. Human trash is littering the country. Myself, I am a person who despises to clean up after others. Thus I'm unable to go for politics here. In fact I should get out of this country. It truly is far beyond redemption, unless we end up with a 1984-type government, which I would not welcome either.
Is there an utopia for me anywhere? A country where one can feel safe walking the streets, where poverty is at an ultimate low, and crime is punished properly? No dry a4 laws with loopholes to be exploited, a person's actions can after all be deemed hostile or not
No comments:
Post a Comment