Thursday, August 30, 2007

300807

Writing a note after walking (or riding my bike) home from Catharina's place seems to have become my new *thing*.

Tonight was creepy, in a fashion. I was half asleep most of the way home. I fell asleep with Catharina, then woke up and looked at her cell phone, which I believed showed 05:22. I suppose it was upside down or something, but I really believed we'd slept most of the night through. Anyways I got up and got going, though most of the way home is a haze. Sleepy driving isn't the least bit better than drunk driving.

We discussed politics a bit during dinner, and I'm having trouble finding out which party to vote for. I believe in high taxes and such, and want to vote red. I'm not 100% certain that it's the best idea though. I need to research properly in the morning, when I'm not about to collapse.

No comments: