Two things to discuss today: Dwelling of Duels and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
Those of you who follow Dwelling of Duels may have noticed that the server it's hosted on (vgmix.com) is down. As nobody seems able to get in touch with Virt, who's running the server, a temporary solution has been set up at the Bossies Wiki. Also, even if you don't usually follow Dwelling of Duels, you should check it out today. Specifically, the track called Prancing Dad (a remix of the track Dancing Mad from Final Fantasy VI). I don't think I've ever been blown away this badly by a track. My own hopes of doing an awesome rendition of Dancing Mad have now been blown to tiny hope-shaped bits.
Also blowing me away is the game The Force Unleashed. I've never been a hardcore Star Wars fan, being merely geeky enough to know the movies fairly well. However, I've heard some positive things about this game, and when Steam decided to throw a super sale in my direction, I just had to pick it up. Just to be sure it's a game I'd play, I checked out some gameplay clips on YouTube. All I can say is that this game looks absolutely amazing (and fun!).
No comments:
Post a Comment