Finally I found something that helps me with my stationary computer! I bought it this summer, in parts, and have had some serious issues with it. I checked out the site I bought it from, but couldn't find the board there anymore. If it just disappeared like that, something must be amiss! So a quick google brought me to this thread. Same hardware setup as me. I sent the motherboard in to the store back in the beginning and got a new one, which was slightly better but still had the same problem. So, I had almost excluded the motherboard from the equation. But this thread proves to me that there might still be a way to fix this, if I could only get my hands on a new motherboard. I wonder if it's still possible to trade it in.
Link 1
Link 2 (another thread with the same issue, although a milder version of it
In other words, the Asus motherboard M3A78-EMH HDMI has an issue with the 125W CPUs.
No comments:
Post a Comment