Saturday, October 25, 2008

200

This is 200th post in this blog. Milk and cookies for everyone.

I'm currently counting hours, waiting for Fallout 3 to hit my mailbox in a few days. Today I might pick up Fable II, and I'm sure that'd help pad out the wait. I've been testing out some of the free Half-Life 2 multiplayer mods that were released on Steam, but so far Zombie Panic is the only one that was fun to play. Unfortunately something's off when it comes to my laptop's WLAN reciever, as I keep getting solid lag spikes when I use wireless. Hooked up a cable, and nothing's been twitchy ever since.

..now for something that struck me last night: With a world of information at our fingertips, what could possibly be an excuse for ignorance nowadays?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting statement about ignorance, but knowledge is not about availability but about ability..