Monday, June 30, 2008

Steward's Log, Day Three

I'm in charge of my grandparents' house for two weeks now. For some reason I've spent the weekend as a lazy slob, except for Saturday when I was at work. I had planned to clean up everything so the house could feel what it's like to be clean for at least two weeks. So today I finally had the time to get started. The kitchen looks neat and clean now, although parts of the floor still are sticky. Really, it's *sticky*. I don't even know how they do it. In only two days, the mailbox has caught enough spam to fill a whole plastic bag. I'm considering getting one of those nospam-stickers for the mailbox, in a vain hope it'll help.

Also, today I've gotten a taste for green olives again. I happened to buy a jar when I was at the store earlier today, and have been nibbling all day.

Edited, I found what I was looking for.

No comments: