It's been an active weekend. A trip to Sweden was the highlight of the weekend, as the trip took our whole Sunday. We didn't get back home until near midnight, and then we were utterly exhausted. I finally got around to pick up a new bottle of Van Gils "Basic Instinct". That smell is a part of me, I almost feel naked without it.
Spring has finally hit Norway, and it hit us hard. The last few days have been bright and sunny, and that really sets the mood. This day holds some work, as I've got a job application to finish, then some musical ideas I must put to test. I have to hand the deodorant spray I bought to my brother over to him, then go out and just enjoy the sun. When I started writing this, I had a certain idea of the amount of work I had coming up. After what I've written down I figure there's not as much as initially anticipated, but hey! That's not a bad thing at all!
Oh, and Fallout 3 is really working me up. In particular, the collector's edition. I'm a nut for behind-the-scenes DVDs and concept art. I love concept art. How to justify a purchase of the collector's edition though? I don't own a PS3, X360 *or* a gaming rig powerful enough to run it.
No comments:
Post a Comment