Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Countdown to Roskilde

We leave for Roskilde this saturday. Four days. Four more days. Ooh, how I'm looking forward to this. I need to pack my stuff soon, I'm getting some of the stuff ready already. The Who, Strung Out, Queens of the Stone Age, In Flames, Katatonia.. I don't remember the rest right now. I guess we'll try to catch some of the less known bands aswell. Arcade Fire sounds quite interesting. We'll be driving down there, and will try to set camp in area B or C. While we lived under a Jim Morisson flag last year, I'm not sure if we'll carry a flag this time.

Our drummer got his double bass pedals today. One of the following days we'll get together to play again. That'll be great too. It's really been too long. This might give us a great opportunity to touch up our old songs as well, with faster drumming and such.

Now, time to shower. Then I'll head back to Catharina's, where I spend most of my time these days.

No comments: