Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Still Alive

I haven't written anything here in a while now, nothing has really come to mind. There's been no work with music projects whatsoever since Maverick Rising, and I guess there haven't been any other issues that have gotten me fired up and ranting either.
Today, however, I find it strangely soothing to sit here with my cup of coffee and breakfast (a chicken breast bathed in pepper, because I can) and just write. Not necessarily about anything in particular, I just try to let the words flow again.

Since last time I wrote here I've moved to Oslo, a town I previously despised. Luckily my impression was based mostly on the central area of the city, which is in much worse shape than the rest. It's as if they want the tourists to think "god, what a terrible place Oslo is". So I'm really enjoying my new apartment, and I've just rigged up my studio again. I might try to do some recordings again soon, although my priorities have changed slightly so neither music nor video games are my primary timesinks anymore.
Maybe a muse will show up and inspire me to keep working on music again soon. If not, I'll try to kick myself into gear and complete an easy track of some sort.

Time to finish up my coffee and get to the bus.

1 comment:

luthobu said...

The curse of adulthood. Fortunately I am immune ;)