Monday, August 30, 2010

Time For Updates

First up today I'll write again what I've written on the facebook-page for my music. My track Sephiroth's Deliverance has been adapted to Rock Band 2 as a custom track. Although I haven't played those games much myself, I can imagine it'd be interesting to play.
Check out the youtube clips here:
Guitar/bass
Drums

Download the custom set here

So.
School's started up again, and I'm trying to find a good project to work on for my bachelor's degree. This is going to be an interesting semester, with XML and Oracle-database courses. Those are things I really look forward to learning more about. I would suppose they're even pretty essential for any kind of IT-related job.

In other news, some of you already know I'm following Square-Enix's new MMO (Final Fantasy XIV) very closely, and apparently the beta testing is opening up for everyone this wednesday. The game is due to be released in the end of September, and hopefully the beta test will last until then. I've got very high hopes about this game.

No comments: