Sunday, December 7, 2008

Today's Timewasters

Hell of Sand - Incredibly fascinating game/sim, using Java.
Choke on my Groundhog, YOU BASTARD ROBOTS! - I never got as far as downloading it, but I loved the way it looked.

In other news, I got my Year 200X album and t-shirt earlier this week, great stuff. They're playing at MAGFest, which I won't be going to this year. Hopefully I'll catch it next year though. This is proper video game metal.

Today's song recommendation is Kaizers Orchestra - 170. It's sort of stuck in my head now. It's a sad story about a young man sent out in the war, leaving his pregnant wife at home. He's sent out ahead to scout, and they never get an answer. The tone of the song makes it very unlikely that the story ends happily with him running back home. 'nuff said.

170 er det klart, er det klart?
170 me vente på et svar!

No comments: