Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hardly Everlasting

Time's been passing way too fast lately. It's been 3 months since I moved to Hønefoss with my significant other. I don't know exactly what it is, if it's all the work, or the duties that follow when you're living on your own, or if it's school, or a combination of it all. We're already closing in on the exams. We actually got our first exam case today.

I've been toying around with websites, or rather basic ideas. I tried to edit my father's file lister php script, although with little luck. I applied CSS without issue, but that's really as far as I got. I suppose I need to start on the very bottom with php, whenever the opportunity arises. There's a web development course lasting two semesters starting next fall, so I suppose I'll be learning it there. One long-term goal is to develop a multi-user web interface, perhaps a bit like VGMix. If VGMix itself isn't back to its former glory by then, I'll participate in getting everything going there.
As for now.. Well, this is as far as I've gotten. Don't mind the Reflexi Solutions bit, that's a silly school project's hastily built emergency website.

I'd forgotten about the flash games I made, but they're actually really cool. As in, cool ideas, cool functions.

No comments: