While on the can today I read this Friday's newspaper. I know, you're impressed. That's not what's important though. The thing is, I read about a guy whose girlfriend had been raped. She named the person responsible, and her boyfriend set up a trap for him. He brought two friends to an apartment and lured the guy there by saying he'd sell him weed or something. Then they proceeded to torture him until he signed a contract stating that he owed the raped girl a large sum of money (I don't remember how much). I guess the story ends where he went to the police and they ended up in jail, and the one accused of rape earned about 3 grand.
This case kind of got to me. I mean, fuck. I would've done something similar in a position like that. Of course, there's nothing the court could've done different. There wasn't any proof but the words of the two parts involved. I guess in the end, the lesson learned is that in a case like that you ought to finish him off.
No comments:
Post a Comment