Last week I watched Demonoid closely, hoping that they were to open for registration again soon. Then I went to my girlfriend's place for a couple of days, and came back only to see a newspost that they'd opened and closed it again while I was gone. For those who don't know, Demonoid is a torrent site. I guess luck can't always be on my side. But when I checked the site I saw that one of the newest uploads was Hellsing OAV III. I've been a huge fan of the anime Hellsing, and have been hoping for another season or whatever. This, however, is a new take on the old story, just that this time they stay closer to the manga (the comic). I haven't had the pleasure to watch it yet, but I will. Oh yes, I will.
In other news, Niacin rocks. It's a fusion band featuring Billy Sheehan on bass. He's insane. I discovered him on the G3 video from 2005 (I think it was 2005. At least it featured Yngwie Malmsteen, Joe Satriani and Steve Vai. Sheehan was Vai's bassist). Some people apparently tagged Niacin as progressive metal on last.fm. That's why I don't trust the tag system there.
Instead of trying to write new music I'm toying around with some of the good old stuff, like Is There Anybody Out There (Pink Floyd. Come on, you knew that) and Crazy Train (Ozzy). I ought to pull myself together.
2 comments:
"'s insane. I discovered him on the G3 video from 2005 (I think it was 2005"
it was 2003 "live in denver", 2005 was with petrucci. but he's pretty insane there aswell :D
2003? It's getting that old? Woah.
Post a Comment